Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happster's Market Report: Week 11 (sort of)

I must apologize to all of my readers for my tardiness this week. It has been a surprisingly busy week, mostly do to the fact that I've been recovering from an epic meltdown after Monday Night Football this week, that was perfectly imitated by this girl:



So lets just say it's been a tough week and leave it at that...

Because of the short week and the fact that most of you have already picked up your free agents this week (and if you haven't all the good ones are gone...trust me, they're gone), I'm going to pass on an actual market update this week. To make it up to you I plan on having a larger column next week for Thanksgiving with tips for the rest of the season.

To tide you over I'll leave you with a picture of a forgotten hero:

This gentleman was named Brett Favre! Ask your father about him...

No comments: