Monday, February 7, 2011

Ben Roethlisberger: A lot of it is my fault


If the Steelers had won Super Bowl XLV, Ben Roethlisberger would have been praised as a future Hall of Famer who had earned his third Super Bowl ring. But the Steelers lost. And Roethlisberger knows that means he’ll take plenty of the blame.
“There’s a lot of what ifs. There’s a lot of throws I’d like to have back,” Roethlisberger said. “We turned the ball over. A lot of that is my fault.”
Roethlisberger had a mediocre game against the Packers, completing 25 of 40 passes for 263 yards, with two touchdowns and two interceptions. Particularly costly was the first-quarter interception that Green Bay’s Nick Collins returned for a touchdown.
Collins said he got a read on Roethlisberger and saw it coming.
“I was able to read Big Ben and got a nice jump on the ball,” Collins said. “I made a couple cuts to get into the end zone.”

source:  PFT.com
author:  Michael David Smith

No comments: