Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tebow 'not sure' he will be a starting QB again


In an interview with ESPN 1050 in New York, Tim Tebow said he is "not sure" if he will be a starting quarterback again in the NFL.
Tebow, acquired by the New York Jets from the Denver Broncos, said that is really not his focus right now.
"I don't know what the future holds, but I know who holds my future," Tebow said. "That's something that has always given me peace and comfort. That's why I don't have to worry about the future. I can just worry about today and worry about becoming better as a football player and a person."
Tebow also said he respected cornerback Antonio Cromartie, who on Twitter was critical of the Jets' pursuit of Tebow before the trade went down. Tebow said Cromartie was simply defending current Jets starter Mark Sanchez.
"It's great because he had his quarterback's back," Tebow said. "That's what you want. You want guys that are supporting your quarterback. I think that's great, and I commend him for doing that."

source:  NFP.com
author:  Terry McCormick
AP Photo Mel Evans

No comments: