Thursday, January 13, 2011

Terrell Suggs gives Steelers the middle finger salute

Baltimore Ravens Pro Bowl linebacker Terrell Suggs upped the ante in the blood feud with the Pittsburgh Steelers without even saying a word.



During interviews today, Suggs sported a black T-shirt that says, "Hey Pittsburgh" and has a large Raven giving the middle finger salute.

Over the summer, Suggs wore a shirt at training camp that said: "You bet your sweet ass I hate Pittsburgh."



Team officials tried to stop Suggs from wearing the shirt during interviews, but were unsuccessful in deterring him.

"Nah, there ain't no message," Suggs said. "Like I always say, I put on for my city. They rep their city and I'm repping mine. So, here we go."

Suggs said the rivalry is unparalleled.

"When it comes to football, it's the most physical game of the year," Suggs said. "It's going to be a physical gang fight, just like the first two games were."

Suggs said the hatred extends to the fans in the stands.

"When we go down there, they always hit us with the number ones," Suggs said. "I don't know how they act here because I've always been in the locker room by the time all the fans get here. I'm pretty sure we're hitting them with the number ones. It's whatever. We're just going to go play a football game."

Source: yahoo.com/sports
Author: The National Football Post

No comments: