Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dez Bryant's Advisor Disputes Report


David Wells, Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant's advisor, disputes a WFAA.com reports that Bryant received a criminal trespass warning last Saturday at a Dallas mall.

"I was an actual witness to the fact that there was no citation or verbal warning issued to Dez Bryant at NorthPark on Saturday in my presence," Wells tells Josina Anderson FOX-31 in Denver. "Furthermore, Dez was not one of the guys wearing his pants low."

WFAA's report claimed that off-duty officers at NorthPark Center issued the warning after Bryant made a scene when after being asked to leave the premises after he and his associates refused to raise their pants to avoid displaying their underwear.

"What the [expletive] are you stopping me, like I stole something," Bryant allegedly told the officers. "I'm not leaving until my attorney and my representative get here."

source:  Mac's Football Blog
Posted by Brian McIntyre

No comments: