Thursday, August 12, 2010

Terrell Owens on Bengals camp: "toughest that I've been through"


Terrell Owens has been through eight training camps with the 49ers, two with the Eagles, three with the Cowboys and one with the Bills. But Owens says none of those camps has been as difficult as the one he's going through right now with the Bengals.

"No camp I've been to has been easy. This ranks in the top toughest that I've been through," Owens said. "I think that's partially because of the way they schedule things. There's not as many breaks between periods and as far as when I have to do stuff with the offense." 

The good news for the Bengals is that (unlike 2005 in Philadelphia) Owens isn't making training camp tough on the team. Owens says this camp is tough in large part because of how hard he's working to learn the Bengals' offense. 

"Every day is going to be different," Owens said. "Some days I spend extra time in my room looking over plays or after meetings talking about certain routes and formation. I'm still trying to get adjusted to alignment adjustments, my spots on the field on certain routes and combinations with certain formations." 

Owens added that once he has the offense down, "we'll get better."


source: PFT.com
author: Michael David Smith

No comments: