Monday, July 13, 2015

Dez Bryant controls own message, says he won’t show without deal


In case there was any confusion as to whether Dez Bryant did or did not issue an ultimatum to the Cowboys, he took to Twitter to clear it up this afternoon.
“As much as I love football…on my beautiful babies.. I apologize #cowboynation but I will not be there if no deal #fact,” he wrote moments ago.
This came after ESPN’s Ed Werder reported that Bryant called Cowboys executive Stephen Jones to say he wasn’t showing up without a new deal by Wednesday’s deadline for a long-term deal, then reported that Jones denied that was the case.
So Bryant took to the one medium he can control to say he wasn’t showing up without a long-term deal.
Unless he didn’t, I suppose, in which case he can say he was hacked.

Source: PFT.com
Author: Darin Gantt
Photo: UPI, Ian Halperin

No comments: